SF Cyclotouring

Ride reports and other ramblings from a San Francisco cyclist.

11/05/2009

Worst Fears Confirmed



Visited the doc yesterday, he confirmed what I already knew/feared: RHOIDS! Even though I had surgery five years ago to rid myself of these beasties, in the memorable words of Carol Anne: "They're Ba-ack!"

Among other things, I've now got a packet of butt-bullets and am enjoying some R&R. Good thing I bailed on the brevet this weekend (though I will be volunteering at the finish control)!

Looks like it'll be another weekend off the bike. Though I did ride to/from the doc appointment, and it wasn't as horrible as I'd imagined, so there is hope.

And oh yeah, the Bonty Race Lite got a new seat. Someday I'll see if it makes any difference...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home