SF Cyclotouring

Ride reports and other ramblings from a San Francisco cyclist.

10/02/2009

Sky Yeager on Oregon Manifest

This is quite refreshing...

I like to see solutions to problems that I’ve never seen before. A fresh way of thinking about hauling things and integrating different technical challenges. I want to be surprised. I don’t care if they are steel or not. I don’t give a rat’s ass if they have a Brooks saddle. I’d like them not to be precious objects.


and

I think we now have enough novel ways to open up beer bottles, so I won’t be awarding any points for that.


Read more of Sky Yeager's thoughts on Oregon Manifest and the Constructeurs' Design Challenge at BikePortland.org

See more Oregon Manifest Constructors' Design Challenge bikes in my Flickr gallery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home