SF Cyclotouring

Ride reports and other ramblings from a San Francisco cyclist.

2/20/2007

On fewer bikes...

There's a nice Grant Petersen interview over at Chico Gino's blog that I sorta just re-found (I do remember reading it previously). Gino asked Grant a question about fly-fishing, where to go and what to bring. Grant replied in part...
...We'd need four flies only....Four flies makes you fish them right and not blame the fly, and maximizes the time you spend fishing, not tying on flies.
The same applies to bicycles, I think, especially the part about "maximizing the time you spend riding"...

2 Comments:

Blogger Tarik Saleh said...

Huh, I think grant is all wrong. I need only one fly. The floaty yellow one that I can actually see, otherwise I am wasting my time. On bikes, I clearly need between 10 and 30 as that is how many I have. Some people are all wrong.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Gino Zahnd said...

Tarik, you obviously don't flyfish very often. ;-)

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home