SF Cyclotouring

Ride reports and other ramblings from a San Francisco cyclist.

6/25/2006

6.24.2006 -- Mixed Terrain Ride to Lagunitas Lake


New crossbike
Originally uploaded by jimgskoop.
60 mile mixed terrain ride with Carlos. I rode my new Fuji Cross bike. We rode from SF through the Marin Headlands, to Muir Beach then Mt. Tam, up to Lagunitas Lake, then dropped down to Fairfax via Bolinas Fairfax Rd, then back home to SF on pavement through San Anselmo, Ross, and Sausalito.

Date: 6.24.2006
Mileage: 60
Bike: Fuji
Time: 9:00am-6:30pm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

JimG,

The new bike looks GREAT! Hope that the ride was good. I really like the idea of having a cross bike for everything. If I get my ebay frame, maybe I'll build it that way (with those cool new tektro long reach, extra wide brakes!).

Stork

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home